We have 2 locations in The Hague:
- Haagsche Bluf 7 - 3rd floor, 2511 CN The Hague
- Hugo de Grootstraat 37, 2518 EC The Hague
So please always check where your course will take place!
And one in Rotterdam:
- Vijverhofstraat 47, 3032 SB Rotterdam
The minimum is 3 students per class, the maximum is 10.
The average is usually around 5-6 students per class.
If you already know some Dutch, you can start anytime - the teacher will tell you which course is the most appropriate and you can start straight away. If you are a total beginner, please have a look at "Beginner 1" for the starting dates.
Take our free language test: Language Test
Or contact the school to make an appointment for a free intake:
Den Haag: email@example.com or 06-83428063
Rotterdam: firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-41552488
Please contact us!
- By filling in the online registration form: Registration
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 06 83428063
- Or you can visit us, by appointment only:
Hugo de Grootstraat 37 or Haagsche Bluf 7 - 3rd floor, Den Haag
Payment is expected before the beginning of the course. This guarantees that a place for you will be reserved. Payment can be made by bank transfer, card or cash:
Den Haag: Account Name: ABC Dutch
IBAN: NL45 INGB 0006 4379 73
Rotterdam: Account Name: ABC Dutch Rotterdam
IBAN: NL15 INGB 0009 4200 99
Please read through our Terms and Conditions
In that case a suitable offer will be made, either by offering different classes or a refund
Yes. All teachers are native Dutch, they are qualified and have many years of experience
teaching Dutch to foreigners and they are internationally aware.
Yes. In the Beginner courses, the teacher will also use some English to explain certain grammar and vocabulary.
After that, as much Dutch as possible is spoken in class. That’s the best way to learn!
Our Dutch courses are divided into 7 different levels as follows:
- Beginner 1 = Beginner to Level A1-
- Beginner 2 = Level A1- to Level A1
- Pre-Intermediate 1 = Level A1 to Level A2-
- Pre-Intermediate 2 = Level A2- to Level A2
- Intermediate 1 (A+B) = Level A2 to Level A2+
- Intermediate 2 (A+B) = Level A2+ to Level B1
- NT2 Exam II Prep = Level B1 to Level B2
Evening courses: 8 weeks of 2 hrs a week = 16hrs
Intensive Inburgerings courses: 1-5 weeks ~ 15hrs p/week
Intensive Summer courses: 1-6 weeks ~ 20hrs p/week
De Opmaat: From Beginner 1 - Pre-Intermediate 2: 1 course is 1 level.
De Sprong: For Intermediate 1 and 2 it usually takes 2 courses (A+B) to complete 1 level.
De Finale: It takes 3 courses to get from level B1 to level B2.
Yes. If a student has a level that is either lower or higher, the student can then change into another group
before the 3rd lesson. It is always in the best interest of both student and the school that our students are
placed in their corresponding level.
Yes, if you have attended a minimum of 80% of the lessons.
- De Opmaat: Beginner 1 - Pre-Intermediate 2 (A0 to A2)
- De Sprong: Intermediate 1 - Intermediate 2 (A2 to B1)
- De Finale: NT2 Exam preparation (B1 to B2)
- Nederlands naar Perfectie: private lessons (B2 – C1)
You can buy them at the school, for the same price as in any bookshop:
- De Opmaat: ISBN 978 90 8506 7238 (€37,90 euros)
- De Sprong ISBN 978 94 6105 2872 (€37,90 euros)
- De Finale ISBN 978 90 8506 4985 (€37,90 euros)